Proud to Be Junior! -- 11th Grade Class Forum -- Pan American School of Bahia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Update-VIETNAM TEST THURSDAY, KLUMPP NEXT WEEK

Go down

Latest Update-VIETNAM TEST THURSDAY, KLUMPP NEXT WEEK Empty Latest Update-VIETNAM TEST THURSDAY, KLUMPP NEXT WEEK

Post  Garrettchi Wed May 13, 2009 11:32 am

Ok guys, se safaram...
you didn't have to take the test yesterday, but hopefully you now have a much better understanding of the Vietnam War, how the policies evolved, what went wrong, the terms, etc.

Mr. Klumpp would like to speak with EVERYONE present and would prefer not to be videotaped. So he has agreed to speak to your class next Tuesday. This means the schedule will change in the following ways.

Thursday May 14th:
VIETNAM TEST (If you're in the play, you are expected to make it up during lunch next Tuesday or after school next Tuesday)

Discuss questions you answered in paragraphs and possible questions for Klumpp.

Friday May 15th:

Time to work on One-Pager collage presentations on 60s topics (still due Tuesday for a grade, and will be hung in hall to decorate by my room, but the presentations will not start until Friday (Thursday is the Humanities Fair!)

If all presentations are not finished on Friday (which it is a half day, so I doubt it) they will conclude on Tuesday the 26th.

Still to come:
Movie reviews and Protest Songs (ongoing final individual project, due June 11th)
Survey of US during Cold War (Week of May 25th-29th, Cold War Test Tuesday June 2nd)
70s
80s
90s (June 4th, 5th, 9th)
Project Presentations June 1th and 12th
Decade by Decade Review for Final: History is CHANGE OVER TIME
Final Exam (week of June 15th-19th)
We're done and I'll hopefully have you next year in AP Comparative Government or if not, we will be working on other school projects and of course, SALMUN!!!!
Garrettchi
Garrettchi

Back to top Go down